Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Uh oh.

It's going to be a busy weekend. First of all, we have double header of work events on Friday. I'm not going to be sober by the end of that.

And today, completely by accident during another conversation, GM and I managed to tentatively arrange something for Saturday night. I think most of the others will be invited, though I had kinda hoped that he'd make it a "boys only" affair.

I don't think we should pander to Sports Girl who might feel left out, but that's not my concern. She chose to make herself unavailable when she was dating GM. That's ended now and it kind of annoys me that she immediately decided that things would go back to how they used to be... at the expense of GM at the time.

Suffice to say, when GM put it to the group, SG immediately chipped in.

It's not that I dislike SG, but she needs to learn that she won't be invited to everything.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...