Wednesday, May 10, 2017

On your marks...

I've been slow to get really into my fitness and weight loss regime but I have made a sort-of start. I've been taking on more water, for about a week and a half now. E once told me it takes 21 days to form a habit, so I'm well on my way there.

In addition, I'm starting to manage my portion sizes. I'm snacking on raw nuts and cutting out crisps and chocolate as well. This is only the start of the dietary changes I want to make, but as I've repeatedly said on the blog that massive changes are too big a change...

Smaller increments mean I am liable to keep on with the changes I make.

The next step will be to get into the exercise more. I realised the other day that my shoulder is in MUCH better shape than I'd realised, which is a good thing. So, probably about this time next week, I'll try the DDP Yoga, get into a routine with that, and then maybe add further exercise.

I still can't get my heart rate monitor/fitness tracker to connect to my fitness app though, which is very disappointing.

1 comment:

USHW said...

Go you! :)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...