Monday, May 22, 2017

A Small Digest

The fitness thing is still gaining traction, albeit very slowly. The water intake is still strong, but it's still too easy to forget. I've not yet formed that habit. Portion management is still in flux. I started off well, but have since fallen away somewhat. It's not that surprising. I think the portion management will be the single most difficult thing I do in this whole weight loss/fitness thing.

Exercise is the next step. I've been doing some very light weights to work on my shoulder that's now actually pain free since whatever happened to it six month ago. Six months, FFS. I'll do that for the next week and see what happens. The same applies to the Achilles issue. Lots of heel lifts to strengthen the muscles in my lower leg as well as stretching the Achilles too, as the tightness was what caused the injuries in the first place. Once I'm happy with those two,  then start into the Yoga.

Work has been stressful recently. More remote boss issues plus some work that's gone wrong (partly my fault, mostly a combination of various factors though). It should be over with in a few days, but those few days will seem like a lifetime. With the weather picking up, I'm hoping to take a day or so over the bank holiday weekend. I might be able to do it without taking any personal time and just using time in lieu.

And that's about it... apart from Attractive Neighbour posting on Facebook about a new TV programme for single guys. I was tempted for all of about 2 milliseconds. TV is not my bag.

Oh, and a night out with FBS, D and Friction Guy on Friday. Nothing much to report apart from a suspicious number of times FBS's hand brushed my leg in the pub and a kiss (on the lips) goodbye, getting out of the taxi, rather than our usual hug. It was good fun, very drunken and much needed after a terrible week at work.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...