Sunday, May 07, 2017

Sigh.

Since GM and Sports Girl split, SG has annoyed me by refusing to take a back seat. She's been regularly trying to arrange nights out with the rest of the group. While she regards us as friends (and it's reciprocated to an extent), it'd be nice if she had even a little bit of self-awareness.

She's not given GM the space that he needed after the breakup and barring one short conversation, she's not admitted that she's the outsider. Even now, SG seems to be spending time with GM's friend, if Facebook is to believed.

It's annoyed me that both GM and SG went AWOL while they were dating each other. While GM has been my friend for longer, SG and I were in almost constant contact prior the two of them dating - dozens of Whatsapp messages on a daily basis.

Now I get the feeling that I can't arrange anything with GM without SG wanting an invite. In fact, SG is always trying to arrange something in the group chat.

I don't know what the score is between GM and SG these days. It's now been about four months since they split, but there's been little in the way of the two of them spending any time apart. I can't get GM out to chat with him because he's either being flaky in himself (he's turned down the chance to go out the past two nights) or he can't get out alone.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...