Friday, May 05, 2017

Happy.

The weather always, I think, affects peoples' moods. The fact that it's been bright and sunny where I live, albeit not particularly warm has meant you can see people visibly be happier.

So, despite being busy all this week, I've a spring in my step.

Even minor hiccups this week have been dealt with without any fuss or escalation. That hasn't been the case recently.

So despite the massive queue for the bus on the way home, I was in good spirits. As other buses came and went, the queue thinned out leaving only three people getting my bus - a tall bloke and a thin girl.

The girl was brunette. I like brunettes. She had a short, bob haircut. I don't mind short hair - some women really suit it. She had a nice bum in jeans too. Hang on... it couldn't be Quiet Girl, could it?

It was! She sat near the back of the bus, while I sat at the front, facing her... trying not to stare, but at the same time trying to catch her eye. She is one of these people that simply doesn't acknowledge you despite what might have happened in the past. While our interaction has only been a night of drunken dancing and a forced conversation on the bus, she pretty much ignores me as we pass in the corridors in work.

I think I caught her looking at me out of the corner of my eye while I was staring out the window, but she definitely wasn't looking in my direction when I was looking around the bus. Deliberately, I think.

Regardless, it's the weekend. There may be an outside chance of meeting GM later or tomorrow for a few drinks and I've got some much needed gardening to do while the weather's nice.

It should be a productive weekend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...