Thursday, April 27, 2017

Unexpected.

It could be a somewhat unexpected busy weekend, socially. I'm out tomorrow with a few people from work - my team, really. Though there's a possibility that we might bump into a few more work people while  out - Ideas Girl or maybe JB. That means I expect tomorrow to be quite drunken. I could also bump into S as well, as I know he's due to be out and about.

There's an outside chance that, on Saturday night, KfW2 could invite me out. She's out with a close mate - arguably her closest friend - but that wouldn't mean that anyone else is precluded. Plus I get along brilliantly with her friend.

On Sunday, I have a few hours in the pub pencilled in with FP, possibly with GM as well.

And finally, with taking some time on Monday, KfW2 has suggested she visits with the family.

I'm expecting all of that to happen, with the exception of the Saturday night thing, so even so, it should be a fun, busy and packed weekend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...