Sunday, May 14, 2017

Recollection.

There's a list of things I need to do here at Ruuude HQ - small jobs, big jobs and recurring jobs. But I'm a lazy man and so in order to avoid doing this week's house cleaning, I found myself sorting out some paperwork.

By paperwork, I mean deciding which pieces I need to keep and that I can recycle.

When going through my filing cabinet, I came across letters that I received from R2. I thought I'd lost them, it had been so long since I'd last seen them.

I haven't re-read them, but the postage dates on the envelopes were an eye opener. Where it was my recollection that these letters and the circumstances around them were late 1997, it turned out that it was actually a few years earlier than that.

It's not hugely important, but it means that other noteworthy things happened within a much shorter time - meeting QC1, dating CAB, sleeping with FBS all happened within a couple of years instead of the five year spread that I'd remembered.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...