Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Oh dear.

For the third time in a month, CH featured in a dream I had last night. This one is different to the previous two, in that it was very much child-friendly.

However, all it did was remind me that the core of a very good friendship was thrown away. The dream pretty much consisted of CH coming to my desk in work, asking after various mutual friends. I would point them out to CH and she would trot over and engage with them before disappearing back to wherever she came from. It happened with people like KfW2, MF and OK, to name a few.

Suffice to say, I woke this morning tired (sleep has been an issue over the past week or so) and a little sad.

My friendship with CH would always have been halted by her boundaries and priorities, and it would never have been anything like my friendship with KfW2 (though I maintain our affection for each other meant it could have) but it was still sad that it ended and that it ended in the manner it did.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...