Thursday, May 11, 2017

Not grrrr...

I was sat on the bus this morning, looking through my phone for music to energise me. I was already in a good mood - see this post about the weather and stuff, but music can really help kick start my day.

I found a song, Turn Up by The Heavy, if you were wondering. As it kicked in, my foot was tapping, my head was nodding and I was peering out the window. Only one person got on at the next stop, a genuinely stunning looking brunette girl. She was very similar to a girl I've seen numerous times on the various dating apps.

I went back top looking out the window as she walked along the bus looking for a seat. She sat beside me, typing away on her phone as I grooved away in my own seat.

Eventually, I had to get off, so I made my way past her, off the bus and into the coffee shop.

When I got into the office and logged onto my PC, I was looking through Facebook. Who should pop up in a photo from last weekend at a bar I've liked on Facebook? Not bus girl, but the similar online dating girl!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...