Friday, January 17, 2014

Here we go again.

As part of my flirting with CH and teasing about her promise to find me a woman, we'd agreed to talk at this month's usual work thing. I had previously agreed a "payment" for any promising women I got an introduction to. I don't know how seriously she was taking the conversation, but after her promise in the summer last year, I was hoping we'd be able to talk about it and see if she was going to do something about it.

Or, you know, just  resort back to the flirting and surreptitious touching that's happened for about the past eighteen months.

But just today when it was mentioned, CH admitted that she's "out with the girls" that night instead.

Sigh.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...