Friday, January 03, 2014

Looking up.

After the disappointment of New Year's Eve and the associated loneliness, unhappiness and general funk I found myself in over the holiday period, I'm now feeling quite positive and optimistic for no real reason. It's just what the start of a new year does for me even without, for example, the whole potential "in" thing with CB and MFF/GB last January that gave me great cause for optimism (temporarily).

I tried to engage CH in a more serious conversation yesterday, about my funk, my general disappointment in GM (and GB to a lesser extent) about the whole New Year's Eve thing, but the she changed the conversation before we could get into the meat and drink. I don't know if she was doing it deliberately or not, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Coming up in the next few days, I've got social engagements with FP, G and KfW2. I've not seen a lot of KfW2 over the holidays and contact via text has been strangely quiet and subdued over the past week or so. We're due to meet tomorrow, but she's yet to confirm.

And I guess I'll sit down and sort out my goals for the year at some point this weekend, while I have the chance.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...