Monday, January 06, 2014

Three...

Like myself, G's 2013 wasn't great and he had a similar tale to tell - family medical issues, potential work issues, family death etc. so when we met up over the weekend with FP and M, I wasn't expecting to have too many laughs.

The flip side is that when I meet up with this group of friends (which can also include BR and BW, amongst others), we do usually have a laugh.

And, perhaps unsurprisingly, it was no different. A few beers, a lot of talking and not too long before the conversation turned a bit lighter. It might have been a Sunday night, but that didn't stop us having far too many beers and staying up until quite late, just shooting the breeze, laughing and enjoying the company.

It's the kind of night I could really have done with last year that I don't seem to be able to get with M or FP - G is usually the x-factor. Despite the over indulging and the late night (which saw me suffering today), I really enjoyed the night out.

Once again, as we parted ways, G extended an invitation to go and visit. I really should take him up on it one of these days.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...