Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Being stubborn.

In having a conversation on MSN with DSC, she mistakenly thought I was talking about her little brunette friend that I've sorta had my eye on recently instead of someone else. Once again, she stubbornly repeated the mantra that I am not her friend's type.

I'm still confused as to why DSC doesn't suggest we at least have a date. I don't know if she thinks I'm actually interested, but we're both single and DSC wants us both to meet someone. If it were me, I'd suggest it to both of us. We both get on well, there's some banter whoch can mean some sparks and certainly a few people have commented on Facebook that we do spark off each other. So what if we have a date and there's no spark? At least we can say we tried.

Maybe I should forget DSC and see if I can get her friend out and see what happens?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...