Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cock blocked by a mate?

Last night, me and a friend, MfW, hit the town, primarily to go on the pull. I don't do it often, much to DSC's chagrin (and AM and QC1 and QC2 and... well, you get the picture), but when I do, I'm usually pretty successful. 

Last night was no exception. We tried to get into the newest bar in town, a pretty trendy place, but as we didn't leave the house until after ten, it was packed and the queue was far too long. 

We nipped into a place across the street that had a good crowd in it. I bumped into an old school friend of mine, E3. I'd always had a thing about her when we were at school but never did anything about it.

Chatting with her, E3 was very tactile. I don't remember ever being like that before, so it was a bit weird. I was looking for other signs that might indicate she's interested, but there were none. The reason that I say this is because it was suggested at M's party a few weeks ago that we were both single and should hook up. 

Anyway, E3 left shortly after chatting. After admiring a girl that used to work for the same company as me, we eventually got chatting to two girls - a blonde and a brunette. It became apparent quite early on the me and the blonde had some chemistry (for reasons you'll discover later, I'll call her Near Miss), so at the end of the night, we went back to MfW's place.

Near Miss was very cute, wearing a thigh high flowery dress and strappy shoes and kinda, vaguely looked like actress Elizabeth Mitchell or maybe a bit of Elizabeth Banks, both of whom I find attractive.

Despite lots of (accidental) cock blocking from the brunette and MfW, Near Miss and I did manage to at least kiss. 

Anything more than that was a possibility, except that MfW pretty much managed to scare the two girls off before I could get Near Miss on her own to take things further. Near Miss was definitely up for it too, as she kept asking where I lived. "Only five minutes walk or so from MfW's house," I admitted, and SHE was very tactile before and after kissing. 

However, a few misplaced, blunt comments by MfW (not out of character, sadly) while I was out of the room, a quick girly trip to the toilet and the two girls abruptly left without returning to the living room. No phone numbers were exchanged so further contact is unlikely unless they do a bit of Facebook stalking - they know my full name and Near Miss definitely was rather keen. She's fun, sexy and good-looking, but I don't think she's dating material, though I'd like to see her again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...