Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A long, but enjoyable weekend, finishes.

A few days ago, I went to FBS's unofficial wedding reception along with a few other friends, such as D and D's wife. It was good fun even though I still feel somewhat self-conscious around FBS, given our past. One thing I did notice, especially given my recent thoughts about meeting people is that there were no single women there. I did see a few that were interesting. I can remember one girl who was wearing this slinky blue dress who was cute and reminded me of a cross between Date No. 1 and Vicki Butler Henderson (and the two of them are similar looking too). Sadly, she's married with kids as were the other interesting women. It was just a reminder about how old I'm getting when a wedding reception has no available women.

MfW turned up later and we eventually crashed back at mine for a few beers and some late night chat. I found out some interesting things about co-workers which was entertaining, but nothing that will ever be made public. It was interesting having a chat with MfW though. He's recently broken up with his girlfriend of about two years, but is looking for someone already rather than something physical. I did joke with him about him spoiling my chances a few weeks ago with NM, but that wouldn't stop me from heading out with him again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...