Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy times ahead.

It's a busy few days coming up. I've got an interview about a college course early next week, followed by an outdoor gig the following weekend, with GfW. DSC and her friend are also attending, albeit separately. The week after that, I have another outdoor gig with a few people from work. The same weekend there's a kind of wedding reception for FBS where I'll be meeting up with D again. The weekend after that is my cousin's wedding and again the weekend after that is DSC's friend's birthday.

Those are all plenty of good opportunities to meet new people, but I still quite fancy a crack at DSC's friend.

DSC also mentioned in a recent conversation that she thinks I need to meet someone...

"I think you need someone... even if it's just for the company"

Maybe she's right? There's only so far that friends can take you, after all.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...