Saturday, August 07, 2010

An eventful weekend.

I was out with a few people from work last night to celebrate a friend of mine leaving work. It was a good laugh in general, but a girl there, an ex-girlfriend of a friend of mine got very drunk and became extremely clingy. She just wouldn't leave me alone. In the end, when we were moving from one pub to another, I cut my losses and went home.

I'd also spent a lot of time chatting to DSC via text and she was telling me that her friend, the one that's piqued my interest recently, has a date tonight. I'm still confused because, while there's no huge pang of attraction, the fact she's going on a date is very disappointing to me.

Still requires more pondering. DSC is still refusing to link me and her friend together, despite trying to get both of us to consider heading outside of our dating safe zones.

On the other hand, I have a night out with FP and a few of his friends tonight. Should be a good night but I hope it's not a big night out. I had that last night and really can't do it twice in a row anymore.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...