Monday, August 23, 2010

The weekend, rescued!

My weekend was rescued by two things, namely an afternoon in the company of DSC and a couple of drinks later with G and M.

The conversation with DSC was good, it was a nice day outside and things were just nicely chilled. Over luncha dna few drinks, we touched briefly on my own lethargy, but I still don’t really understand it myself, so couldn’t explain why I was in that mood to DSC. She also suggested that I try online dating again, and I really am not in the mood right now, but I suggested we leave it a few weeks and have another go. DSC got plenty of action on Plenty of Fish, so if I get her involved in my profile, who knows what might happen?

By coincidence, G was also asking about my dating status. I explained to him that it was all a matter of minor dalliances at the moment, but that I was looking a little more seriously than I had in the past. He wanted to know why and I explained that I was simply fed up of being single.

I’m meant to be meeting up with DSC and her cute friend on Wednesday, so I expect this topic to be raised again, not only with myself in mind, but DSC’s cute friend too as she’s currently single and looking (albeit in a weird and twisted way).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...