Thursday, August 19, 2010

Further options now appearing.

My plans for Saturday night have been compromised somewhat by an invitation to see a friend's band and an invitation to M's girlfriend's birthday. Also G's home this weekend and there's a possibility of meeting up with him. He knows M though, so if we're out on Saturday night, it's won't be an option of M or G...

The only issue is how I'm going to fit in my quick journey to the pub to see if NM is about. DSC still thinks it's a good idea, but I'm not entirely convinced she'll be there. The upside of all this social action is that the thing with M's girlfriend and my mate's band are all in the same area of town as the pub where I met NM, so I could possibly do it all. I still have to figure out the logistics though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...