Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Plotting

I’m meeting DSC tonight for a few drinks. Partly, just to get out of the house and partly because I want to see if I can get any information out of her about whether it’s worth approaching her friend for a date. The pressure’s on because I’ve already told a few people that I’ve recently met someone that I might be interested in. I rarely do that, so there will be definite interest from others on how this pans out, and I hate that klind of pressure, but it also gives me motivation to follow through with it.

I am concerned that DSC has suggested I date several of her friends, but pointedly, not the cute brunette. Tonight I hope to figure out why this is.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...