Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Decisions, decisions.

I think I've decided to see if the girl from last week will be at the same pub this Saturday night because of encouragement from DSC and QC1. She has promise, though I have this sneaking suspicion she's not going to tick a lot of my boxes.

Physically, I don't really have a type. I've dated all sorts in equal measure over the years - tall, short, blonde, brunette etc. NM was medium height, thin and blonde and very pretty. I do have a preference - tall, athletic brunettes, but I've not dated the same type of woman often enough to say I have a type.

It's the non-physical stuff that I'm not sure about and would like to know more... assuming she shows up on Saturday night. QC1 and DSC are pretty convinced she will. I, on the other hand, am not.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...