Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I fucking hate when this happens.

With four hours to go until I’m meant to meet DSC and her friend in the pub, I get a text message to tell me that she’s also bringing along her boyfriend. A man who, I’ve made pretty clear to her, I think is a complete cock.

There are two things wrong with this picture. The first is that I have no say in the matter. Heading out tonight for a drink and a chat was my idea, and it was my idea to being along her cute friend, to try and get her to break her routine of always staying in during the week. DSC suggested that I might bring out a few mates, to expand her own social circle and generally make the night more fun. The second is the person that’s she’s invited.

Where I do have issues is that DSC’s arbitrarily inviting along people without really asking if it’s OK. She did this before, when I had suggested we (me, DSC and the cute friend) go out at the end of June. She invited other friends, changed the venue and when I did show up, there were another four people there that I had no knowledge of. The fact that she’s done it again with someone I don’t particularly like, is a double whammy.

I’m considering not going out tonight now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...