Sunday, August 01, 2010

Dancing king.

DSC has a cute friend - small, brunette, funny, cute, cracking smile. Over the past few days I've been speaking a lot to DSC about this weekend as we're all heading out to one of my favourite pubs where they have a cracking disco that plays some off the wall tunes. DSC has been telling me that she's going to find me someone, so I naturally assumed it would be DSC's friend. She is single, after all.

That wasn't to be. DSC's friend was friendly, and appeared interested in spurts but not enough for me to make any kind of move.

Plus, DSC asked me out a while back, so I'd rather run things past her first before doing anything. I don't think it would be an issue, but maybe DSC can give me a hint if she's interested and stop me from wasting my time as I do know that DSC's friend isn't really interested in dating right now. I have dropped a few hints that I think DSC's friend is cute, but I'm not sure if DSC has picked up on this. I might have to be a little more direct.

The dancing was excellent though! It's been a while since I was at a really good disco. We've already spoken about doing it all again soon.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...