Friday, August 27, 2010

What do you want?

After more text-teasing DSC about CF or specifically, hooking up with CF, I got a text message through yesterday:

"I sense a bit of frustration... LOL"

Which is true. I am incredibly frustrated and the incident with NM recently has really not helped matters... so close, but so far. I replied:

"Yes, that's fair to say. NM hasn't helped."

"I can imagine. So are you looking for a shag, fun dating or to meet someone?"

Interesting question from DSC.

"All of the above? I like dating. It's fun. If I can get a few dates and the odd shag along the way of meeting someone, I'll be happy"

"LOL. You'll be lucky"

Hmmm... not exactly what I wanted to hear, but is it really so unlikely or unrealistic?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...