Friday, June 20, 2008

"Do her!"

So, it's the end of the working week. It hasn't been too bad, even though I'm trying to talk myself in to going in for a few hours on Sunday, though that's all for the greater good of getting a day off to see E. It ended on a good note with a bit of banter with SSCW about various things including a planned work night out and she was teasing me about my plans with E, hinting that I want to "do her" and when I denied any romantic involvement but admitted that E was single (to the best of my knowledge), SSCW said I should "do her" anyway. 

Either way, it was a good way to end the working week. I hope the weekend is good, though to be honest, I don't have anything planned. I have a new game to play for the PC, a new DVD to watch and a couple of downloads on the hard drive as yet unwwatched. Maybe it's a weekend for chilling in front of the telly?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...