Thursday, June 12, 2008

Meh.

It occurred to me today that FA2 has never mentioned anything about my trip to her neck of the woods. There's no reason that she wouldn't have seen all the evidence... I've posted some travel photos on Facebook and not really made any secret of my travels or where I was travelling to. Still, in the three months I've been home, she's said nothing at all.

I suppose that doesn't really say much because it's not as if V's been talkative, has it? So, why would FA2 be? Saying that, FA2 is the type to say something (you only have to look at how quick she was in contact when she smelt gossip about my personal life to know that she still does take an interest in my life), but perhaps in this case, she'd know that she'd end up hearing something she wouldn't like.

The thing is, I think I kinda want her to notice and say something...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...