Thursday, June 19, 2008

More dreams.

I slept quite well last night. Somehow, during recent years, I've become quite a light sleeper. I don't know why that it... wrong bed? This sleep apnia thingy that I've been told I have (by E and FA2)? Who knows? Either way, it doesn't take a lot to wake me most nights.

Anway, I came off bout of deep sleep last night with memories of a dream involving E and a group of my friends and my friends telling me that I had to tell her. What this was I had to tell E was something I never found out. I dropped off to sleep again and awoke on cue to get showered for work.

It's now too late for E to get in contact. I believe she arrives back in the UK tomorrow, but I really needed to arrange my time off next week before the weekend so I could clear everything with my boss. He knows I want  to take the time (and why it's important to me that I do take it next week), so he should be accommodating. I might have to put in a few hours this weekend, though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...