Wednesday, June 11, 2008

[untitled]

I've finally managed to get my hands on all of E's photos from my trip out to visit her. It took a fucking age to get them all because I had to download them manually from her Flickr account. I guess, somewhat ironically, some smart bugger will pop up and post the first comment I've had in years about some tool that'll do it all automatically.

Anyway, now that I've got all that sorted, I can start putting together E's birthday present. I've got about two weeks in total to get it sorted, but I want it done and out of the way by this time next week.

I think it'll be great, especially considering the responses from people in work. It would be nice if E showed something similar. I doubt it though. She's showed no signs of anything like that in the time I've known her, though according to her friend that I speak to, she has been very grateful about presents I've bought in the past.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...