Monday, June 30, 2008

Meh...

E's gone home. I had tried to see her again before she left, but understandably she was seeing her family. We had a good night out at the weekend and it ended up being quite a late night.

E voiced some issues that she'd previously brought up when I was visiting her recently and she got quite upset. I should find out if she addressed those issues... I hope she has. I'll call her at the weekend and see what's up.

I'm a funny mood today, probably because E's gone home again. I did manage to email QC2 and hopefully she should be available for a drink soon, preferably this week. I'm due to be seeing AM next week, too, so things are looking up in that way.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...