Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dreams

I woke early this morning, before 6 AM, having slept well. I went downstairs and got a glass of water and returned to bed where I slept for another four hours. Awaking this time, I remembered parts of a dream I'd been having that involved QC3 and I having sex... a lot of sex. However, even though I can't remember exact details, this wasn't a sexy dream. I seem to remember a lot of fear or tension, but can't remember what in the dream would cause it to have that kind of atmosphere.

It's weird because I haven't thought of QC3 in a long time and it's been even longer since I thought of her in any kind of sexual way.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...