Sunday, June 08, 2008

A busy few days.

It's been a busy few days. On Thursday, I was drafted in to a footy competition in work, which was enjoyable even though we were eliminated in the early rounds and didn't get anywhere near where we'd hoped to. Still, if it is run again, I'll definitely put my name down.

I've been to Wembley and back, to see the Foo Fighters (it was totally excellent) and had the proposed night out with D and that crowd (no FBS though).

We met a couple of girls at the concert and ended up having a couple of drinks with them once we got back into the centre of London. Despite one of them talking about a boyfriend, FP was convinced there was potential there between me and the younger of the two girls, but I was just enjoying myself and wasn't really interested in taking it somewhere physical. Mind you, had she made an offer, maybe I would have thought differently.

E's home in two weeks, so I really need to pull my finger out with regards to getting her birthday present sorted.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...