Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sorted.

Two E-related things happened today... firstly, E's birthday present arrived in the post. Initially, I was disappointed in it as it seemed to be nowhere near the quality of the same items I ordered a few weeks back. I took a few hours out and came back for a second look. The content is fine, but the craftsmanship of the item is certainly of a lower standard than my own. I'm contemplating complaining about it, but with only a short time before E returns home, can I afford the time if the company ask for me to return the item and wait for a replacement?

I got a call from E this afternoon arranging our day out. I'll definitely have to go in to work tomorrow to sort out some things so I can get the time off.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...