Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Boo!

The work thing's getting tricky again. Nothing's gone wrong as yet, but I've been given a project to do that was supposed to be quick and it's turning into something that's a lot more complicated than anyone first thought. Usually, that's no big thing because we work around them, but there are time constraints involved and it will clash with time off I want to take to see E. If E ever gets in contact that is.

I was also kinda hoping that QC2 would get in contact this week as her obligations finished on Monday, but I've not hear anything as yet. If I don't hear from her by next week, I'll drop her a line.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...