Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Body of evidence.

There's a woman who pops up on my Tinder feed every now and again. She's attractive and has piercing blue eyes, possibly even more so than the attractive blonde minor celebrity that I've seen from time to time. She's clearly a gym bunny and has a great physique, but this time around she's posted something else... she's gone much more extreme this time around. Now that I think about it, she looks as if she's prepping for a competition.

I love athletic women and I find abs sexy, but there's something in the way these people look at competition time that just puts me off. It's too extreme for me, I think. I admire the dedication that you need for this, but I simply don't find the end goal that appealing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...