Sunday, January 29, 2023

Call me?

According to KfW2's message yesterday, she was going to call me when she was going out for the evening. Reading between the lines, she was going to go out into the town and I'd get a call once she was in the taxi or car. 

This is what I've been trying to get her to do for, well, years now. Dinner and drinks and watch a band. So, yeah, I'm a little frustrated, but it's not like I've been trying that hard. It's the same story. I ask her to let me know when she's free and she never does, so I never arrange anything.

The last time I made the arrangements, she wouldn't return a call and left all the decision-making to me, then complained that my choices weren't to her liking.

And, perhaps predictably, there was no phone call last night.

I guess I just get more disappointed with KfW2 because I expect more from her and have seen more. 

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...