Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Chatty.

KfW2 called. Well, more accurately, she returned a call I'd made earlier. We chatted for about half an hour. It felt stilted on my part. I mean, I was the one who was stilted. I just feel that I've forgotten how to talk to people over the past two years, even if I have recently had some success in talking to strangers with Chloe.

It's her birthday soon, so maybe this weekend I'll start the conversations about getting her out. As I've already said, I expect it to be hard work and frustrating, even though I mentioned that it's been ages (read: months) since we sat and chatted properly.

And don't get me started on how long it's been since KfW2 and I were at the pub, just the two of us, for chats and fun.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...