Sunday, January 01, 2023

Here we go.

I'm not going to go into a list of New Years Resolutions for this year. I have two simple goals, though I've not worked out the details as yet. the first is to get out and about more - leave the house, see friends etc. I need to break this habit of not leaving the house that I've gotten into over the past three years due to Covid. 

The second is to increase my fitness, which is partly related to the first point - I've pretty much not left the house in three years. I have half an idea to go back to my yoga and maybe even upgrade to Caroline Girvan for some basic strength training. However, those are details I'll start contemplating next week.

Apart from that, I have no real goals.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...