Monday, January 23, 2023

What?

I had a weird dream last night. Loads of people were in it. I remember being in a very large shopping centre and, somehow, a girl from work, whom I've never spoken to, approached me for help in a DIY store. She wanted to find her sister.

So off I went to help her and we flirted (she is cute IRL), then it segued into another store, where G and FP appeared, asking me about the cute girl. And then it flip-flopped again to my house where a couple of police officers stopped by to say that my uncle had accused me of stealing from the DIY store. 

So when I clarified that they were accusing me of stealing from the store when I was helping a cute girl find her sister, they became embarrassed and left. And that's kinda where I woke up. Weird for all sorts of reasons, including dreaming about a girl from work that I've not actually laid eyes on in years.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...