Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sigh.

Last week I got in touch with Ideas Girl. She's part of a committee at work that arranges our company-wide social events. Sadly, we have no work things happening any time soon. However, seemingly as a result of that, she messaged me on Facebook over the weekend.  And, boy, was that a tough conversation. It's not that it was "difficult" in terms of topic or whatever, but that my attempts at levity were simply overlooked or over-explained. Sigh. I haven't bothered replying to her last message because she was sucking my will to live at that stage. At least she wasn't being drunkenly abusive.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...