Saturday, January 28, 2023

Coincidence.

I saw a post on Facebook earlier where KfW2 had tagged an old boss of hers. A boss that KfW2 was initially very appreciative of, but soon started to resent. In a private conversation, I had predicted that she would do that because of the boss's personality. It was a personality type that KfW2 doesn't get on board with i.e. bubbly, vivacious but flighty and inconsistent. If you match that to her work ethic (work at all costs) and expectations, I knew it wouldn't be long before KfW2's opinion changed.

After I saw the post, I was thinking that it's been an age since KfW2 engaged with me on Facebook - she used to post loads of comments on my posts, plus mention me in her own posts. As a coincidence, just as I was having that thought, I got a WhatsApp message from KfW2.

"I've been a bad friend! I'm going out tonight, but I'll call you later."

I really should let KfW2 know that my health condition has improved to the point where going out to a restaurant or pub is no longer a waste of money.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...