Sunday, January 29, 2023

Under.

Years ago, after we'd fucked, K started an MSN conversation and asked me about my underwear. This must have been soon after when we were still in regular conversation, though the timing is a bit vague. Our conversations had taken a very sexual turn post-sex. I admit that that was mostly down to me. I knew that K wanted a relationship but I was not willing to go that far and was offering FwB instead. By turning the topic of conversation to sex, I'd hoped to get K away from the idea of a relationship to something purely physical.

Anyway, I'm digressing. K was asking me about my underwear and my size. My preference was, and still is, trunks. I shared the information and asked why she was interested. After some prodding (she was very coy), it turns out that she was contemplating buying some and wanted the details from me.

If that was the case, I wondered out loud, had she considered boy shorts? I love boy shorts on women. I once told FA2 that if I were buying her lingerie I'd try and persuade her to choose boy shorts. I don't know why they're my favourites, but they are. K claimed she'd not heard of them and went off to do her own research. I told K that I thought she'd look good in them.

Eventually, the MSN window activated again. She'd done a quick look online and boy shorts weren't for her. I gave her the information she wanted - what I wore, what size I was etc. and that was that. We drifted apart afterwards because K wouldn't back down on the relationship stance and was very aggressive about it (and she was off befriending F because she thought something was going on between us).

K and I did meet again, months later at a meet-up for our online hobby, but we weren't in a position where I could ask her what she was wearing or ask to see her in it. But guess what I dreamed of last night?


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...