Thursday, January 05, 2023

Real life.

Over the past week or so I've been thinking about past dalliances and girlfriends. CAB, FBS and FA2 have all featured heavily, amongst others and some who are not mentioned on the blog. I think it all stems back to Chloe. Again, I want to reiterate that this isn't about dating Chloe. While I wouldn't mind seeing Chloe again, platonically, there's no desire to look for anything more.

But it's the whole "meeting someone and sharing a bit of chemistry" thing. That's the first time it's happened in years, and I love that feeling. You simply can't get it on online dating like Tinder or Match.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...