Sunday, July 03, 2022

Nice to hear?

Feeling a bit out of sorts today and after an hour or so of gardening and seven miles worth of cycling, I wanted a treat and, well, some company. I sent CC a message asking if she fancied going somewhere for dinner. She did. We ended up at this brilliant little Mexican place that KfW2 and I used to go to.

The conversation flowed and, mid-meal, CC's eyes widened when this couple sat next to us. She covered her mouth and said something to me, but I couldn't hear what it was. She seemed excited about something. We continued conversing, but I don't know if it was the background noise or CC talking quietly but I couldn't hear what she was saying half the time. To the point where I am actually concerned about my hearing.

Once dinner was over, we left, after having lots of yummy food and CC repeated what she had said in the restaurant that I'd semi-guessed. She was saying how hot the guy next to us was, and that was the conversation on the way home... CC day-dreaming about going on holiday with a hot guy.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...