Thursday, July 14, 2022

At long last?

KfW2 sent a text. She needed professional/technical help. This isn't unusual. I think I've posted in the past about helping her and not really getting any reward for it because she wants people to think she's strong and competent and does things on her own. It's frustrating.

Today was different. Well, only because she no longer works for the same company that I do.

I offered solutions and support and then, out of the blue the conversation turned.

"We need to go out."

And we swapped a few more messages, agreeing to go out but not really making any definite plans. I'll make more of an effort on that later, but this is the first time in quite a while that I remember KfW2 offering to be social.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...