Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Back again. Again.

Off the back of this post, I managed to get Quiet Girl for an IM chat. We talked about lots of things, most of which were work-related. She was uncertain about attending our summer party at the end of the month, but I think I managed to persuade her. During this conversation, she admitted that she didn't like CC. I had suggested that CC was going to the summer party, but I didn't know that CC and Quiet Girl had crossed paths.

When QG talked about CC, I understood where she was coming from. QG said that CC "wasn't friendly", and I completely get that. CC can be cold, standoffish. Even now, having known her for over ten years, I still see it.

Still, that's not a hurdle or a deal-breaker. I think QG will turn up, and the party will be more interesting for it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...