Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Cough.

I've cancelled (well, postponed) tonight's meetup with Nerdy Girl. I was finding it difficult to motivate myself to leave the house, but I am also not feeling 100%. I've had a really sore throat since early this morning, which mirrored something my brother-in-law said to me at the weekend before his Covid test came back positive.

I can still get some fresh air by sitting in the garden later. The weather over here is pretty good (not as good as southern England though).

I've done a Covid test and it was negative and the sore throat is still the only symptom, but I'm playing it ultra-safe. I might do another one later. If not, I'll definitely do another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...