Saturday, July 09, 2022

More and more.

Out with The Crowd tonight, the first time we've all been together in several years, and unsurprisingly S has already mentioned that he's bringing out his two mates. FC followed that up quickly with a message that he's let a few others know that we're going out.

It's disappointing, of course. Maybe it's just me, but if this is the first time a group has seen each other in over two years, maybe let the group have their thing. Don't get me wrong, I've seen pretty much every member of The Crowd in the past 6 months, with the exception of Mrs FC, but sometimes it's nice to keep these things low-key.

And hypocritically, I've now invited FP out. And KfW2. She'll not show up though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...