Monday, July 25, 2022

Shot down.

It's been an eventful weekend that ended with a family BBQ at my sis's to celebrate a milestone birthday. There was alcohol. Lots of alcohol. my brother-in-law's sister insisted that we did shots and somehow managed to arrange for a bottle of Sambuca to be delivered. I'm not lying when I say it lasted about 20 minutes.

She then spent the rest of the evening proclaiming that she was going to find me a woman. I'm not putting anything into it, it was all (or mostly) drunk talk. But it was kinda nice for someone to recognise that I am single.

I think she wanted to have a proper conversation with me, but she was very drunk. I doubt she remembers half of what she said today.

I didn't get back into the house until late, helping my sister clean up, and I had a very early start this morning for work. Suffice to say, I am expecting to really crash hard this afternoon. It's a matter of 'when' not 'if'.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...