Friday, July 08, 2022

Achey.

My legs are killing me. For the past week, I've been making twice-daily visits to see my Dad. It's roughly a mile and a half away, so I've gone on my bike. I've pushed myself a little, but not too much. this is the first real exercise I've done in a year.

So, three miles per trip, two trips per day for roughly a week. A grand total of 39 miles.

And it's been brilliant. I've slept better, my back's less sore than it was last week and I do generally just feel better. There's no need to be so regimented with visiting my Dad anymore, but I should really try and keep up the exercise part of it.

I'm off next week, so I should be a little more active (gardening) and I have tentative plans to meet Nerdy Girl as well for one of our walks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...