Friday, July 15, 2022

Doggy Dreams

Years ago, when I was a little lad, we had a dog. A Lakeland Terrier. He looked kinda like that fella below.


But he was lazy and stupid and unlucky. We had to put him to sleep when he was about 13 (human) years old because he was riddled with cancer. And it broke my heart. There were several family members who have passed away whose deaths didn't register in the same way that the dogs did.

And still, he was the subject of a dream last night. Some of the details are beyond me, but I do recall that we had to give him away, then we visited him and he had gained a new lease of life, but seemingly had one of his front legs amputated. There was a lot more to the dream. KfW2 might have featured, but poor quality sleep and a few beers with FP last night are not really helping me this morning. 

Even though we only had a couple of pints, I have a real mind fog this morning. Possibly influenced by this cold that I've had for the past few days that's not getting any better or worse... it's just hanging around being annoying.

And, you know something? There are days where I still miss the doggo.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...